In-Person Racing has returned to Raleigh! Yay! Let's get out and RUN!
Mamas and Papas 5K Series at Dix Park in Raleigh
No matter what your family looks like, celebrating looks like running the Mamas and Papas 5K Series!
- Celebrate Mother's Day at the Mamas and Papas Mother's Day 5K on Mother's Day - Sunday May 9
- Celebrate Father's Day at the Mamas and Papas Father's Day 5K on Father's Day - Sunday June 20. Dads (and kids) receive an ice cream treat at the finish.
- Both races take place at Dix Park in Raleigh NC. Register for BOTH races at the same time and save.
Not a parent? You are warmly welcomed to come out and run with us, too!Let's get out and Run Safely!
The Mama's and Papa's Fathers Day 5K
has options for everyone:
- At 8 AM we will have a nostalgic mass start race for those who are ready to return to "normal".
- Those who prefer social distancing may start any time between 8:45 and 9:30 AM.
This format may be adjusted to ensure compliance with evolving COVID restrictions.
- Mother's Day 5K (Age 18+):
- $30 thru 4/16
- $35 4/17 - 5/7
- $40 5/8 - 5/9
- Mother's Day 5K (17 & Under):
- $20 thru 5/7
- $25 5/8 - 5/9
- Father's Day 5K (Age 18+):
- $30 thru 6/3
- $35 6/4 - 6/18
- $40 6/19 - 6/20
- Father's Day 5K (17 & Under):
- $20 thru 6/18
- $25 6/19-6/20
- Register for BOTH Mother's Day 5K & Father's Day 5K (18+):
- $50 thru 4/16
- $60 4/17 - 5/7
- Register for BOTH Mother's Day 5K & Father's Day 5K (17 & Under):